Contains key components:
Medikoi Staple is enriched with spirulina, packed with natural colour-promoting carotenoids. It is a well documented colour enhancer which has been used by Japanese koi breeders for many years, and will dramatically intensify the colour definition and vividness of your fish.
- Medikoi Staple can be fed throughout the pond season.
- For an even greater variety of vitamins and additives, feed Medikoi Staple in conjunction with any of our other Medikoi foods as part of a standardised feeding programme.
- Feed twice daily in the warmer months, a quantity that fish will likely consume within 10 minutes.
- Feed once per day in the cooler months, or feed Medikoi Wheatgerm with Garlic.
- Do not feed if fish are dormant in very cold weather below 8°C.
- Do not overfeed.
- Keep contents sealed in original packaging away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.