Contains key components:
- Protein (40%) – The protein in this food is derived from the highest quality, low heat-treated fishmeal to help prevent denaturing of the essential amino acids it contains. To ensure that this protein is used to maximise growth, Growth contains fish oils which are more easily metabolised by your fish, and therefore meet the energy requirements your fish need.
- Oils (7.3%) – This food contains fish oils rich in omega-3 and omega-6 which meet the energetic requirements of your fish. Unlike other high-protein aquaculture feeds, Medikoi Growth does not pollute the water and means your water quality remains in excellent condition for your fish.
- For optimum, healthy growth, feed only in the warmer months at temperatures above 12°C.
- Feed Medikoi Health two times a day, a quantity that fish will likely consume within 10 minutes.
- In winter, feed Medikoi Wheatgerm with Garlic
- Do not overfeed.
- Keep contents sealed in original packaging away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.